Our campaign is looking for a Campaign Assistant. The Campaign Assistant will report to the Campaign Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting various field activities, including collection of nomination signatures, canvassing voters, coordination of volunteers, and data entry.
- Supporting the campaign’s fundraising activities by preparing call lists, sending follow up emails and thank-you notes, and managing invitations for fundraising events.
- Staffing the candidate during call time and at some campaign events.
- Assisting with preparation for the June 2018 Democratic Convention.
- Participating in staff meetings and finance committee meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and the ability to work well with voters and volunteers.
- Commitment to Democratic values and enthusiasm for electing Quentin Palfrey as Lieutenant Governor.
- Willingness to work nontraditional hours when necessary.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Prior campaign experience is a plus but is not required. We’re willing to train someone who is responsible and enthusiastic but new to the field.
To apply, please email your resume to Jess Lieberman at email@example.com